Some people sometimes rub you the wrong way. Like they are trying to make you feel guilty and dumb for doing something they think is stupid. It's because they themselves are stupid. The hell, they don't have to tell me why I did something if they are going to ask me that all over again, like a damaged CD, just to rub it in and tell me hey you did a mess of a thing and you're gonna be responsible for that, like "hala bakit mo ginanyan, lagot ka kay..." Sometimes I just crack a joke, but deep down I'm really about to blow up. You know for yourself that I did that, so why the f*** do you have to say it all over again? This kind of act pisses me off bigtime. I don't do that to anybody. Perhaps, it's a bad thing that I appear to them as cheerful and friendly that it sort of gives them the audacity to sling just any clumsy and impolite remark at me. Everybody has his limits. I am not a saint. Don't be shocked if I suddenly shoot you. I don't care if I do it face-to-face or the backbiter's way. If you try to piss me off again, all hell will break loose.
Posted by Nutty Boy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh someone's pissed. Is that because of me and my Franken-name calling? Sorry.

Jul 3, 2007, 8:48:00 PM  
boranzohn said...

Wah dahil ba inaasar ka namin ni Shasta kanina? SORRY! GOMEN NASAI!
Behave na kami bukas pramis :D

Jul 3, 2007, 10:15:00 PM  
Nutty Boy said...

LOL. Hala! Not you guys hahahaha! Hindi kayo noh, hahaha!

Jul 4, 2007, 8:09:00 AM  
Sedricke said...

kontrobersyal ka raw. LOL

Jul 4, 2007, 9:38:00 AM  
Anonymous said...

violence! har..har.. cno pong kaaway ninyo? parang gusto niyong patayin mga tao a. violence!! violence!!

Jul 5, 2007, 8:02:00 AM  
Anonymous said...

wow kuchi, sino yan?? Upakan natin. Grrr... hehehe

Jul 6, 2007, 8:02:00 AM  
Nutty Boy said...

wala lang to kuchi hahahaha! lumipas na rin hehe baka asar lang siguro ako ng araw na yun... hehehe

Jul 6, 2007, 8:43:00 AM  
Darla said...

Hey, you just have to extend your patience... I'm also experiencing the same very oftenly but I've learned to overcome it, just like what you said, I just throw a joke to invert my feelings and change my mood. I always do this coz a lot of person I'm dealing with really piss me off.

Sep 6, 2007, 9:41:00 AM  
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum