Have you ever thought that the world revolves just around you? Because I have really thought of that.

I used to think that I was the only creature in the world who had free will, and that everybody else around me was just like some pawns created by God for me. I was sometimes under the impression that people were just like “robots” placed in the world for a lifetime to play their roles in a script solely written for me . Seriously, I thought that whatever things happened in this world happened because of ME. Yes, me and me and me. If that was a form of autism or a distorted idea of megalomania, I have no idea. Maybe when I was in my adolescence---when I really seriously entertained this idea---I had a negligible, weak form of autism. Every time I saw some doing stuff or thinking about things, a part of me popped up suggesting that people do not ‘really’ do things on their own volition; rather, they do things because God makes them do so for me. Sounds like Stalin, doesn't it?

But after a series of reflections and meditations, and occasional watching of films The Matrix, I now feel like I am just one of those “pawns” created by God for some special people who ain’t have slightest idea that we men were created equal. Or maybe I am just clouded by harsh realities of life.
Posted by Nutty Boy Labels:

7 comments:

Mysteriously Weird said...

hmmm.. weird huh?! ;)) speechless.. :P

Nov 30, 2006, 1:44:00 PM  
Pr1nc3ss said...

aYos lng.. parang ganyan din ako waaaaa.. kala ko ako lng di normal :)):)):))

Nov 30, 2006, 2:27:00 PM  
Unknown said...

akala mo lng un.. maraming namamatay sa maling akala. buti buhay kapa? joke. love you daddy..

Nov 30, 2006, 2:43:00 PM  
Nutty Boy said...

Aba't nag-love you-love you pa. hahaha. Patay ka sa kuchi ko hahahahaha ^_^.

Ang lagay pala eh marami tayong abnormal sa mundo? hahahaha!

Nov 30, 2006, 6:22:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

kuchi anong love you-love you yan ha?!! (wapak!!) hahahaha! joke!

Dec 5, 2006, 2:16:00 AM  
Anonymous said...

hmmm, teka....pag bilog ang buwan, wala ka bang ibang nararamdaman? LOL

Dec 6, 2006, 6:02:00 PM  
toothpick said...

Haha! Para kang si Miriam pag kabilugan ng buwan!

Dec 7, 2006, 7:56:00 AM  
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum