Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at Wednesday, May 30, 2007 |
It's official. It's now bye-bye to dry, sunny days. After all these sunburns and heat strokes we endured in the last barbecue days, we can now look forward to a relatively cool, wet, cloudy days. I have already taken a small dose of what the rainy season could unleash for the next months. Last night, I went to Megamall to meet Kuchi. I got caught in the rain on my way and my bought-from-the-sidewalk umbrella looked completely useless at the time. Afterward, I got stranded in Cubao on my way home. There were like hundreds of passengers like me (could be thousand) waiting for PUVs in every corner, and there were not enough PUVs to accommodate them. Curiously, when I managed to get on a jeep, I noticed the passengers inside we're all male. I thought of women stranded in Cubao. I felt uneasiness.

In the next couple of days we're all gonna be worrying about floods and brownouts. Not to mention the difficulty of drying clothes. Anyway, it seems we just need to put up with this weather for two to three months and capitalize on whatever good things this season could throw us (water, new fashion look, cool weather, etc). Appetite adjustment seems unavoidable, too.
Posted by Nutty Boy Labels: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well i still i love rain. hehe. Aside from the fact that i would have the chance to wear my favorite jackets again, it' such a relief from the scorching heat that we've been experiencing all summer. Too bad you got stranded in cubao, pero it was worth it naman di ba? di ba? di ba? hahaha!

Jun 4, 2007, 1:39:00 PM  
Nutty Boy said...

abay siyempre! sulit na sulit! hehehehe!!

Jun 5, 2007, 8:36:00 AM  
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum