Monday, August 20, 2007 at Monday, August 20, 2007 |
I should be enjoying my day-off at this hour reclining lazily on a soft couch and watching TV round-the-clock. But that is not what’s happening since I'm here in the office working. Actually, I've been here in the office since Friday night, stuck to work until tomorrow (Monday) — the day when we are expected to get the job done. It’s been almost two years since the last time I worked on a Sunday so it makes me a bit uncomfortable. Not to mention the thought of working tomorrow — a declared holiday. I’m glad I got to see Kuchi yesterday and got to spend quality time with her. She and my family have been teasing me about my overtime. Matindi raw ang pangangailangan ko LOL. If I only had my way, I wouldn’t come here to work overtime. But leaving my friends here would be inconsiderate of me. We work as a team. I just hope that we can get it all over with in time so we can all go home, because this is not my idea of a long weekend.

I’m sure gonna have some time off after this. I'll make it up with Kuchi.
Posted by Nutty Boy Labels:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

touch naman ako... "my officemates are my friends and we work as a team." hmmm... this is not my idea of a long weekend, too. hahaha

Aug 19, 2007, 5:23:00 PM  
Sedricke said...

go jordan! kaya yan. ;)

Aug 19, 2007, 6:27:00 PM  
Nutty Boy said...

wahehe. natats ka ba earlie? ayos hehehe!

sedricke daya mo dapat nandito ka. ^_^

Aug 20, 2007, 9:30:00 AM  
Anonymous said...

kuchi what real fun is that? Hmm..YAY! Hahaha! Bummer talaga yung o.t. mo... huhu. Ano kausapin ko na ba manager? Hahaha. Di bale, bawi na lang next week.=)

Aug 20, 2007, 10:26:00 AM  
safiya said...

tyaga ni kuchi mo...di bale next date nyo, o.t. daw..hehe

Aug 23, 2007, 5:24:00 AM  
Nutty Boy said...

hehehe! sympre. kaya nga love ko yan e hehe ^_^

Aug 23, 2007, 8:49:00 AM  
Anonymous said...

pwede pang bumawi... holiday uli sa monday

Aug 24, 2007, 2:51:00 PM  
Darla said...

Basta you have been paid for that O.T.

Ako kasi walang bayad e... "Labor of Love," ika nga.

For the sake of the Department only.

Sep 6, 2007, 12:02:00 PM  
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum