Age is an issue of mind over matter.  If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.  ~ Mark Twain

Yesterday (October 24) was my twenty tooot (figure it out yourself) birthday. I know I’m “getting” older but I don’t really feel getting older — mentally, emotionally or physically (sigh). I can still play physical sports you know, although I may need to get myself some practice and exercise first to beat exhaustion and hard breathing. I have matured greatly in a lot of ways, but believe me when I say that I’m still the same person I was in college days (did I see eyebrows raising?). How fast time flies. The next thing I know, I’m already a husband, a father, a grandpa, an oldie and god knows what else? The only comfort I get in knowing this truth is that each and every one of us is going to be like that. Sooner or later, everybody will have to cross that road called geezerhood. ^_^
Posted by Nutty Boy Labels: , ,

11 comments:

Unknown said...

same feeling here bro... i really don't feel like my age... well, atleast we have some achievements na rin kahit papano sa life n10... neweiz, HEYpi, HEYpi BEERday po... wish you laughter, joy, peace, good health... no wrinkles at all... hehehe... yngatz... GBU...

Oct 25, 2007, 4:33:00 PM  
Sedricke said...

happy birthday, fucktard. hehe. dont worry, you can fool people and hide your age. just look and feel happy. no need to use olay.

Oct 25, 2007, 5:02:00 PM  
Nutty Boy said...

haha. its good wala pa namang wrinkles. well, we really can't do anything about aging. Our only regrets that we can have, though, were the things that we believe we could have done when we were young. anyway, its never too late! hehe..

many thanks to all the people who greeted me, especially kuchi na nagbigay pa ng gift sa akin hehe. ^_^

Oct 25, 2007, 5:03:00 PM  
ek manalaysay said...

define geezerhood! hhahhahahha... ito un —> geezerhood - a late time of life; "old age is not for sissies"; "he's showing his years"; "age hasn't slowed him down at all"; "a beard white with eld"; "on the brink of geezerhood"


hahahhaha

Oct 26, 2007, 3:21:00 PM  
Meryl Ann Dulce said...

Psst. Happy birthday, ka-birthday!
I'm wondering how old you are. Hmmm.

Oct 27, 2007, 3:23:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

getting old sucks!! you suck?

Oct 28, 2007, 6:01:00 PM  
FerBert said...

tangina.. bday mo pala nung tuwenti payb... apir! belated tol!

Oct 28, 2007, 10:06:00 PM  
crazed_heck said...

belated ha...di tayo magkakilala pero napadaan lang..
yeah, minsan matagal magsink in na tunataa sna yung edad natin...e ano ba...its just a number...we are the same person...

Nov 2, 2007, 6:31:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

Old School rocks, new school sux! hehehe pero ayaw ko tumanda hahahaha! too Fast to live too young to Die

Nov 11, 2007, 12:20:00 PM  
Nutty Boy said...

LOLz. Me, too. Old school rocks! How old am I now? hehehe....

CHIKRET!

Nov 12, 2007, 5:43:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Feb 14, 2010, 3:13:00 PM  
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum