Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at Tuesday, November 13, 2007 |
It was so stupid of me to lock the door of our toilet yesterday. I have no clue what in the nutty world I was thinking at that moment. Kasi ba naman I was so taeng-tae na, as in I was ready to release my shit in a blitzkrieg fashion when I found out that our water tank had already run out of water. Geez, I was already inside, sitting on the throne. I had choice but to get out and hold off the “bombing” (just imagine the effort) to turn on our pumping machine to fill the water tank. But when I got back and pushed the toilet’s door, it's locked! Turned out I unconsciously closed the door pala while the lock-button was pressed. Arrrggh! I tried to twist the door knob hard but the door wouldn’t just open. I hastily thought of some ways to open it, but it’s really hard marshaling your thoughts when your stomach is under a state of natural calamity. So I quickly went upstairs and asked my sisters if they knew where the spare key was kept. Their answers: what spare key? The toilet doesn’t even have a key! I was like “whaaat?!” I immediately went downstairs and rammed the door desperately. To hell with the noise. How could you even think of the noise at a time like that? I had goosebumps all over my body. I felt that if I stretched my legs a little wider, my ass gonna blow up. I seriously thought of detonating it outside, some place else. My gosh, it’s really coming! Fortunately, with the help of a magnetic sticker and by constant ramming, the door opened. I hurriedly sit on the throne and before I even closed my eyes, it was krokotok-kotok! boom! krokotok-kotok! Glorious moment! I moaned and whispered the magic word “ooohh-aahhh” in utter bliss. If you could only see my face that time hahahaha!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the picture of your face that time. That's one heck of bombing there.. I'm glad the US didn't use that on iraq. Thank god. Remember, The key to success is the key to your Restroom.

Nov 13, 2007, 4:33:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Nov 13, 2007, 6:19:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

akala ko naman my kinalaman to sa batasan

Nov 13, 2007, 9:38:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

I thought you were just an oldie... now you're a terrorist, too! Quite a fun, liked your entry anyway.

Nov 14, 2007, 7:58:00 AM  
Unknown said...

buti nakayanan mu pang pigilan... at lucky u nabuksan ang pinto... tsk..! tsk..! tsk..! hirap kayang pigilin nun lalo na kung nanjan na yung pinaka-climax... harharhar... sumabay ka pa sa bombing sa batasan huh... yun nga lang sad to say, may binawian ng buhay dun... yung sau kaya kapag may nakaamoy nun, panigurado, dami matitigok dahil sa amoy... nyehehe... jowknez...

Nov 14, 2007, 9:36:00 AM  
Anonymous said...

hahaha! akala ko tungkol sa bombing sa batasan, mas matinding bomb pa pala ito! yuck!!! hahaha!

Nov 14, 2007, 10:34:00 AM  
ek manalaysay said...

*whistles* what more can i say? they already said it... hahahaa

Nov 14, 2007, 2:06:00 PM  
Nutty Boy said...

What a concidence nga mga people! halos kasabayan ng batasan.

Nov 15, 2007, 8:12:00 AM  
Anonymous said...

hmm..... i derfor conclud na my kinalaman ang nutty boy sa batasan... imbestigahan na ito

Nov 15, 2007, 10:32:00 AM  
Nutty Boy said...

ooops, i didn't have anything to do with batasan. mine is a big time bombing incident, krokotok boom boom! bwahahaha

Nov 17, 2007, 9:22:00 AM  
Anonymous said...

haha jordan. what a smartass.

Nov 25, 2007, 10:14:00 PM  
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum