Monday, November 19, 2007 at Monday, November 19, 2007 |
If there was one thing you wouldn’t miss on a lazy Monday morning, it would be the slow, heavy traffic. Aurora Blvd., EDSA, Makati Ave. — these are just few of many dreaded highways you should not be traveling through on a Monday morning. Not even a 32-valve high-powered turbo car can defeat a full, crowded road. I've been a witness to some of the worst traffic that Monday morning could slap on a person’s mood. How many times have I been tempted to curse the traffic system and the guys behind it? What I hate most about heavy traffic is the fact that you’re in the middle of something you really have no control. You feel desperately useless. Exactly what I felt just this morning. When the jeepney I was riding on suddenly slowed down and ran through a heavy traffic, I really felt I was going to explode. Kamias isn’t a congested road, so when we got there and joined hundred of vehicles entangled in a messy four-lane road, all I could think of was curse the motherfuckers who caused the heavy traffic. I wanted our driver to bump the vehicles out of the way, smash them real hard and get over with the damn traffic. All I wished was to get the hell out of there so I can get to the office on time. Fuck everything else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Zaido! sana pwede ng maging valid reason pag na late dahil sa traffic heheheheheheheheheeh!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2007, 11:52:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

"I wanted our driver to bump the vehicles at the front, smash them real hard and get over with the damn traffic." HIRE ME! HIRE Me!

Jan 17, 2008, 10:06:00 AM  
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum