Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at Wednesday, January 16, 2008 |
I'm an avid basketball fan. I play the game, idolize its legends, immitate talented players, analyze statistics and watch a lot of games — NBA, PBA or even UAAP/NCAA. In short, I love it more than any other kind of sports in the planet. My favorite team in the PBA are Ginebra (Añejo, Tanduay) and San Miguel. While in NBA, my favorites are the old-Chicago Bulls (with Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Toni Kukoc), LA Lakers (Both Magic Johnson and Kobe/Shaq era) and the current Nowitski-led Dallas Mavericks. In UAAP, my favorite team is --- never mind. I joined some barangay leagues before when I was in my higschool and, later on, I played with and coached a young team abroad (when I worked in Saudi Arabia), even managing to get our boys to the finals, where we lost to a rough backbreaking veteran team (we're cheated!) sometime around 2004. That was the last time I ever got to play the sport. I miss basketball so much, but I haven't got time to play it. Well, honestly, there have been a lot of opportunities for me to play and get wild again on the court. The thing is I will have to "sacrifice" my time with Kuchi just to get into the ballgame. And to sacrifice a time with Kuchi for a baskeball game is kinda hefty. That I cannot do. Huhuhu. I just wish a perfect time to play basketball would soon come knocking on my schedule.

So what's with this sudden talk about basketball? Well, I dreamed last night that I was a basketball player, an awesome NBA player playing for the BOSTON CELTICS. Dream on, man!
Posted by Nutty Boy Labels: ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nah, it's ok.. NBA needs a fair team.. 3 great players plus you is too much.. lol. And one more thing, they can't afford your talent fee.

Jan 17, 2008, 9:54:00 AM  
Unknown said...

thanks for you vote and i won the best blog award...thanks a lot!

Jan 19, 2008, 2:34:00 AM  
li'l star said...

i used to be a ginebra fan!!! you know bal david days...hehe. i was in highschool then.

Jan 24, 2008, 12:04:00 AM  
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum